Non Member Price: $149
Member Price: $49
Contact Shannon Menihan for the Tech Collective member discount code: email@example.com
“Vision without action is merely a dream. Action without vision just passes the time. Vision with action can change the world.” – Joel A. Barker
Do you have wild dreams and lofty aspirations? Worried you don’t have the proper execution and goal setting to get there? Dive deep into proven execution-oriented frameworks to achieve greatness.
On October 12, 2015, at 5:45 am Tanzania time, Tim Hebert successfully summited Mt Kilimanjaro and, in so doing, made good on a promise he made to himself at the age of eight. In training for this behemoth task, Tim learned a great deal about conviction, perseverance and grit. But, most significantly, he uncovered the importance of goal-setting and execution play in turning a dream into a vision and a vision into a reality.
Everyone has dreams and aspirations. Everyone yearns to perform more, to earn more and to simply, be more. But we often fall short, and it’s not for the lack of significant ideas or the creation goals. Rather, it’s because of a lack of execution and goal plotting. This workshop will walk you through how to take your big dream, break it down into actionable steps and create an environment of accountability to get there.
Specifically, you’ll have the chance to learn how to:
- Document, identify and prioritize your wildly important goals
- Measure your daily and monthly progress against your vision by leveraging proven frameworks like the 4 Disciplines of Execution and Agile
- Keep score and create a culture of discipline surrounding your goals
- Make the seemingly impossible ordinary
- With a structured framework in place, your ability to reach your biggest, most daring goals becomes more realistic.