- This event has passed.
RI CIO & CISO Forum
June 20 @ 4:00 pm - 7:30 pm UTC+0
Straight Talk on Execution: Elevating Technology and Security team performance and accelerating results.
Join Michael Santarcangelo as he shares how to harness the insights and experience you already have to use Straight Talk and a 5-Step execution framework to drive your success. During this executive conversation, learn:
- Why Straight Talk is more than communication and how to get started using it.
- How to overcome friction before it erodes value and destroys trust.
- The 5-step Straight Talk Execution Framework with the keys to executing your highest priorities successfully.
- What makes a better story and why we need them more then ever.
- How to create your own Better Story Sequence to rapidly improve your influence.
Michael Santarcangelo is the founder of Security Catalyst. With over two decades of diverse experience across a range of industries and organizations, Michael’s success bringing people together to solve complex problems created the drive to build the Straight Talk Framework. This framework is how Michael helps individuals and organizations identify, articulate, and translate value into understanding.
His mantra: “Exceptional leaders invest in themselves to elevate those around them; that the people around you today are better for it tomorrow.”
Please note, this event is targeted towards CIOs, CISOs, CTOs, and high level security managers.
4 pm Registration, Networking and appetizers
4:30- 6:30 pm Presentation and conversation
6:30- 7:30 pm Networking, heavy appetizers and an open bar
This event is sponsored by Bridge Technical Talent.
Additional Parking is located at 181 Valley Street.
Host Your Event
Tech Collective serves as both the virtual and physical hub of Rhode Island’s tech community. Located in the Rising Sun Mills, we are equipped with a shared space for collaboration that cuts across industries, specializations, as well as cultural differences and socio-economic statuses.