- This event has passed.
ITIL 4®Foundation Training, Simulation, and Certification Course
June 1 @ 8:30 am - June 3 @ 4:30 pm EDT
About this Event
Certificate: ITIL ® Foundation with Simulation
Duration: 4 Day Course
Delivery: Delivery: 3 days virtual instruction June 1-3 , 1 day in person simulation TBD, Exam on your own virtually
Credits: 2 Credits to ITIL Expert
PMI® PDUs: 18
This exciting and dynamic 4-day course, fully updated for ITIL 2021, introduces learners to the lifecycle of managing IT services to deliver to business expectations. As well as an engaging, case study based approach to learning the core disciplines of the ITIL best practice, this course also positions the student to successfully complete the associated exam (included in this course!), required for entry into the future ITIL intermediate level training courses. The ITIL best practice is composed of five core disciplines: Service Strategy, Service Design, Service Transition, Service Operations and Continual Service Improvement. These disciplines represent a service life cycle framework that further enhances alignment to the business while demonstrating business value, ROI and enabling IT to solve specific operational needs.
- At the end of this course, you will be prepared to pass the ITIL Foundation Certification exam and specifically, you will be able to:
- Identify the key principles and concepts of IT Service Management
- Identify the benefits of implementing ITIL in an organization
- Identify the Service Management processes and how they map to the Service Lifecycle
- Identify the basic concepts and definitions related to the Service Lifecycle
- Identify the activities and roles involved with the Service Lifecycle
- Identify the relationship of each component of the Service Lifecycle and how they map to other components
- Identify the factors that affect the effectiveness of the Service Lifecycle
Mike Vikdal has over 30 years Systems Management experience, Experienced ITSM instructor, Authoring Team Member of ITIL 4, Pre-sales software consulting, product marketing, events coordinator, business process design.
Some Additional information:
Our virtual event “ITIL 4®Foundation Training, Simulation, and Certification Course” will be hosted on Microsoft Teams . If you have never logged into a Microsoft Teams before, be sure to give yourself time beforehand to download Teams.
The link for the event will be sent the morning of the event. If you have not received the link, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to send it to you again.
Please plan on arriving at 8:25 am as we will start promptly at 8:30 am and will run until 4:30 pm, with ample time for Q&A
Cameras on! Please plan on turning your camera on so we can all connect as we learn.
If you would like to contribute to our programming by hosting a session, please email Creusa Michelazzo at email@example.com
Questions? Email our team at firstname.lastname@example.org