- This event has passed.
Enabling Remote Work with Microsoft
June 15 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm EDT
Remote work can be a stressful time. Come to this session to learn some tips and tricks as well as the security behind what keeps us safe. We will cover how Microsoft can enable you to work remotely and securely while protecting sensitive information in the remote workplace. You will gain knowledge about the features Teams provides to engage your workforce and/or audience.
After the presentation you will be able to understand the following:
- What are the key challenges that small and medium business face in a remote work world
- How does Microsoft 365 Business Premium enable secure remote work
- How does Microsoft 365 Business Premium help in reducing your IT cost and complexity
- Why should you trust Microsoft for security
What participants can expect to gain:
- During this presentation you will better understand the remote work experience
- How to provide a secure productive remote work experience
- How has Microsoft created a secure productive remote workplace
Abby Hanson is a Microsoft Teams and Secure Collaboration Expert at Ingram Micro Cloud in North Dakota. She has 17 Years of Microsoft Experience working for Partners, Microsoft and now Ingram Micro. Abby loves to travel, volunteer, take photographs and has 3 awesome kids and an amazing husband.
Joey Badalament Sr. Field Sales Specialist Microsoft Security Ingram Micro Cloud
Some Additional information:
Our virtual event “Enabling Remote Work with Microsoft Teams” will be hosted on Microsoft Teams . If you have never logged into a Microsoft Teams before, be sure to give yourself time beforehand to download Teams.
The link for the event will be sent the morning of the event. If you have not received the link, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to send it to you again.
Please plan on arriving at 10:55 am as we will start promptly at 11 am and will run until 12:00 pm, with ample time for Q&A
Cameras on! Please plan on turning your camera on so we can all connect as we learn.
If you would like to contribute to our programming by hosting a session, please email Creusa Michelazzo at email@example.com
Questions? Email our team at firstname.lastname@example.org