- This event has passed.
January 15 @ 11:00 am - 3:00 pm EST
Join other CIOs in this panel discussion from a leader’s perspective on managing change. Our panel, comprised of Darlene Major from Amica, Ali Osmany from Citizens Bank and Annette MacLeod from FM Global, will be sharing their good, bad and ugly stories of Agile transformation.
Some topics to be covered are:
- Managing requests of your C-suite
- How to empower your teams
- Prioritizing backlog work
- Organizational impact
- Culture changes
- Senior level challenges
This program will include :
- 4 pm Registration and appetizers
- 4:45 pm- 6:30 pm Panel Discussion and Q&A
- 6:30 pm Networking, light dinner and complimentary beer and wine
Host Your Event
Tech Collective serves as both the virtual and physical hub of Rhode Island’s tech community. Located in the Rising Sun Mills, we are equipped with a shared space for collaboration that cuts across industries, specializations, as well as cultural differences and socio-economic statuses.